Reston is a solid surface material offered in slabs used for furniture and architecture designs. Offer consists of 25 patterns which are constantly available from our stock.
Product is available in slabs.. Dimensions: 244x76 cm and thickness 6 or 12 mm.
- homogeneous surface material
- solid, masive, smooth
- easy to take care and renovate
- chemical substances resistant – doesn't absorb liquids and there is no risk of discoloration.
- adopt ambient temperature, fire-retardant
- pleasant in touch, caring for environment and health
- high temperature resistant
- certificate of health and sanitary
It can be treated with tools used for wood, MDF or soft metals.
Our offer consists of two-component glues fitted to the material colors, which enables producing homogeneus, estetic surfaces almost without visible conjuctions.
Examples of Reston usage:
- worktops in kitchens, bathrooms, laboratiries, medical centres.
- worksurfaces and fronts in shops, pharmacies, or banks.
- reception desks and bars in hotels and restaurants
- pharmacies, hospitals, doctor surgery furnishings
- internal windowsills, furniture fronts, wall cladding
- functional forms such as clocks, lamps, finials